At MOBILion Systems, you’ll join a dynamic team committed to positively impacting healthcare by commercializing products that help people and save lives. Our products provide unprecedented sensitivity, resolution, and throughput that fuel the development of better therapeutics, the ability to detect disease earlier, and the power to attack diseases at their roots instead of their symptoms. Our technology reveals what others leave unseen!
This is an opportunity to join an outstanding and growing team with an inclusive culture that delivers meaningful insights to the entire company!
The Senior Sales Specialist will be the lead direct contact with our customers within assigned territory as well as the liaison between our Business Development, Applications, Service, and Marketing teams. The candidate will be responsible for the sales pipeline, prospecting, qualifying prospects, achieving assigned quota, developing regional marketing ideas, accurate forecasting, and sales strategy development within territory. A reputation for integrity, urgency, and accountability with sound technical and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, independent with a strong operational focus is key for success.
• Creative, innovative, and proactive prospecting and account development to rapidly build the sales pipeline
• Develop strategic and tactical sales plans within the region to build sales pipeline and accelerate adoption of MOBIE™ and the SLIM technology
• Enable sales of the company products and build relationships through interactions with customers, employees, and partners
• Proactively identify opportunities, qualify leads and efficiently moving the opportunities through the sales pipeline to a closed sale using the company’s CRM for tracking.
• Accurate Forecasting to meet/exceed territory quota
• Accountable and responsible for building the MOBILion brand recognition in territory.
• Work with Service, Applications and Product Development teams to resolve customer issues expeditiously.
• Maintain sound knowledge of the MOBIE™ products and SLIM technology and its applicability to customers' demands
• Identify and collaborate with Marketing to plan regional events to build the customer knowledge of MOBIE™ and the SLIM technology to generate sales opportunities.
• Maintain meticulous CRM records in support of the business
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in analytical chemistry, chemistry, physics, or engineering
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably in a life sciences and/or capital equipment with a focus on LC/MS;
• Understanding of the current analytical techniques in biomolecule characterization, targeted omics workflows, and the applied markets (food, environmental, forensics, etc.).
• Understanding the technology, capability, unmet needs and concerns (current and potential) of end users and the overall market segment.
• Possess a current and accurate knowledge of the instrumentation landscape from sample preparation through data analysis and reporting used in the previously mentioned markets.
• Understanding of competitive analytical techniques and how the SLIM technology differentiates.
• Knowledge of workflows related to life science applications
• Excellent communication skills and ability to speak, present and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts
• Strong customer centric focused
• Highly motivated to work innovatively and creatively to drive rapid expansion of sales pipeline toward early adoption
• Must be able to work independently and with urgency
• A self-starter with strong operational focus and accountability
• Willingness to travel 35% (when appropriate)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• LC/MS experience
• CRM experience
• Experience working with partner companies for adjacent products
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our passion to positively impact healthcare. We foster amazing teams and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and shared successes. We’ve also got amazing benefits!
MOBILion Systems is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.